Introducing the NEW 5940G
Greater throughput with the new Intelli’FlowTM technology.
Click here to see how it works from inside the box!
- The 5940 G delivers crisp, clear codes and graphics from up to 4 Intelli’Flow™ printheads.
- Intelligent airflow designed to repel dust which reduces inkjet blockages and keeps your line running longer without operator intervention.
- Start-up time is 67% faster than before thanks to the patent-pending reservoir heating in the Ink Delivery Module.
- And it’s green! With patented Touch Dry® hot melt inks, the industry’s best environmentally sustainable case coding ink.
Premium Coding Solution Case Study
A case study in food packaging company Foam Extra
Touch Dry® Hot Melt Benefits
- No need for labels – prints directly onto the case
- Dry on contact – no ink mess on clothing or floor – the cleanest technology on the market
- Codes and images never bleed or fade
- Print speeds upto 182 metres per minute
- Uniquely sharp edged high quality print coding on all substrates
- 100% readable compliant barcodes
- Solvent free and environmentally friendly
- Increased production uptime with easy ink loading and print head slide assembly
- Compact modular design for standalone or easy complete integration
Save upto 50% on your case coding costs
- More prints per unit price
- No label costs and reduced inventory
- Reloading of ink during operation – no need to stop your line
- Reduced energy consumption
- Print all required information at once during production – the one stop coding solution
- Operation flexibility
Touch Dry® technology is solid at room temperature in a range of colours
Corrugate cases, trays and wrapping films.
5800 HOT MELT INKJET VIDEO