Thermal Transfer - SmartDate Series
Thermal Transfer SmartDate Series Benefits
- Zero preventative maintenance
- Prints up to 1,000 mm/s at full 300 dpi
- Option to print up to 1800 mm/s
- Meets extreme substrate acceleration/deceleration challenges
- Prints at speeds as low as 5 mm/s
- Advanced ribbon saving features including industry leading 0.5 mm print gap delivering more prints for the same length ribbon
- Advanced digital colour control enables you to set printer and production parameters including auto rolling of date and shift codes
- Switch from intermittent to continuous operation easily on X60 version
- WYSIWYG print preview displayed on colour touch-screen
- USB connectivity to download print images and collect coding data logs from standard memory sticks
Introducing 'Detect-Plus' - Check code quality directly on the pack
Prevent costly product recalls and scrap by ensuring the presence, position and quality of the code on every pack.
Designed for medium to high-volume thermal transfer SmartDate applications on your packaging machine, Detect-Plus is a stand-alone, embedded print and detect solution that ensures traceability and code quality on your products.
A wide range of approved high quality thermal transfer ribbons.
Flexible packaging, labels, bags, tray sleeves, pouches, sachets and films.
Food and mechanical engineering.